Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Two Roads Diverged In A Wood

Like my friend Sui Generis I'm at a sort of "big decision-y" kind of place regarding the rest of life, and what to do with it.


Unlike SG who is contemplating re-applying to law school, I am feeling the need to get to the polar opposite of it. For example, I'm considering becoming a pretentious black&white photographer. Or a vegan chef.


But because I am just a sucker for education, I probably will end up back in another degree program. Hopefully the one I'm currently applying for. However - I have this fear that I will end up hating it as much as I hated law school.

I've really enjoyed this time of living in a world that doesn't constantly evaluate me. I'm reluctant to leave it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever you do, do it well and with a french accent. good luck, S!

Dagny said...

You will do well at whatever you choose to do. Good luck with your quarter life crisis, I know I am still stuck in mine!

Sui Generis said...

By the way, I'm about .01% likely to re-apply to law school but .08% likely to open a vegan restaurant, so you never know!!