Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Something of an Update

Still here, alive. Haven't drowned in the rain yet. I have to admit, I didn't think the weather would get to me, but I think the gray may have finally won, pushing me over the edge to "grumpy." We'll see.

I'm still creating and selling pictures. Things are picking up a little bit as I expand my little portfolio.

I've finally, finally finished my PhD application. I put off the dreaded personal statement to the end. But it's as done as it's going to be, and it goes in the mail tomorrow. I think it will probably be months until I hear anything. Basically this state of limbo continues into the foreseeable future.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

Dreaded is an appropriate word for decribing a personal statement. Who the hell knows what they should really say on a personal statement!

And yeah, the grey gets to all of us!