Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Living the Dream

Recently, during a "What the hell? I'll give it a shot." moment I submitted a portfolio of photographs to a site that sells image use to designers for websites, magazines, etc. and pays the photographer on a per download basis.

This morning I got an email - I was accepted! Shock is a word I'd use to describe my reaction. I am so psyched about this. Maybe "Pretentious Black&White Photographer" is destined for the old resume after all...

In other, not so happy-exciting news, I take the GRE tomorrow. There it will be decided whether I know enough big words and/or can calculate the area of things quickly enough to continue my education. Stay tuned for the dramatic conclusion.

4 comments:

E. McPan said...

Congrats!

Dagny said...

Good luck pal! I know you will do well! And flippin congrats! Your pics are awesome!

::skh:: said...

Awesome! And, good luck on the GRE.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Any chance we'll see the winning photo online?