Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Dagny Got Me

Four Jobs I Have Had:
  • "Environmental Coordinator"
  • "Chem Lab Assistant"
  • "Small Business Telephony Sales Consultant"
  • "Horseback Riding Instructor"
Four Movies I Could (and do!) Watch Over and Over:
Four Places I Have Lived:
  • Denver, CO
  • Louisville, CO
  • Oracle, AZ
  • Lake Oswego, OR
Four TV Shows I Like To Watch:
  • Curb Your Enthusiasm
  • 24
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • Gilmore Girls
Four Places I Have Been To On Vacation:
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Santa Fe, NM
  • Moab, UT
  • Anaheim, CA
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Four of my Favorite Foods:
  • Fresh olives stuffed with garlic
  • Chinese eggplant
  • Portobello Mushrooms
  • Tofu
Four Places I Would Rather Be:
  • Antarctica
  • Santa Fe, NM
  • Japan
  • Alaska
Four Albums I Can't Live Without:
  • Harry Potter Soundtrack
  • Garden State Soundtrack
  • Joni Mitchell "Hits"
  • Sting "Fields of Gold"
Four People I'm Tagging:
  • Sui Generis
  • Shelley
  • Stag
    • And no, I don't care that she may not even have a blog anymore. You tag people you like, and I like Stag. So there.
  • Janine

4 comments:

E. McPan said...

I like that Stag did it anyway!

I was wondering if you had hiked Arches in Moab on your vacation. I did it one summer in July. I wouldn't recommend July unless you have way more water than we brought. :)

Shannon said...

We actually hiked in the Needles area. We were there in May and it was still wicked hot!

Shannon said...

Stag - I'm intrigued! How did you come to be a "Moth keeper and egg counter"?

Also - I'm happy to know that you were HEAD concessionaire and not one of those lowly regular concessionaires. :)

Dagny said...

Thanks for participating Shannon!