Friday, June 09, 2006

Do You Like Picasso?

Last night I was sitting outside of the downtown library, reading my book and waiting for Jason to pick me up, when a nicely dressed, older woman stopped, looked at me and said, "I just thought of something. I'll try it out on you."

She seemed to be waiting for some sort of response so I closed my book and replied, "Okay." She asked, "Do you like Picasso?"

Picasso? "Sure..." I responded. She looked at me as if I had just told her I eat puppies and asked, incredulously, "You do?" "Sure." I said again. Now I was intrigued. Where could this possibly be going?

"This is what I think," she said, "Picasso was an artist. A con artist!" And then she just continued on down the street.

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Now that is a weird story!

E. McPan said...

"Everyone's a comedian."