Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Good Old CO

Well, I guess we are now officially a part of the Couchsurfing Project, having hosted a great, fun couple from Berlin! We really had a nice time, and I think they enjoyed themselves, too. We learned a little German, and quite a bit about Berlin. There was even talk about a possible apartment swap vacation. I think we've made some new friends. I'm very happy we decided to participate, and will definitely host again - and hopefully couchsurf ourselves in the not too distant future.

We actually got another couchsurfing request last night for the dates of May 11 to May 14th from a couple in Austin, TX who seem really fun but I am going to be out of town myself - I'm going back to Colorado for a couple weeks as a birthday present! I'm excited to meet my new baby niece and to see my best friend graduate from CU. I'm so proud of her, not only for graduating (debt-free!) but also for getting a job in her field right out of college. Who does that?

1 comment:

Dagny said...

Hope u are having fun!