Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Back to School!

Finally, finally, finally I get to register for my fall classes next week. I plan to take 9-12 credit hours per quarter which puts me on track to graduate December 2007 or March 2008.

This first quarter I'm taking just 3 classes: Calculus, a seminar course and a class called "Fate and Transport of Toxics in the Environment"

I know, I know - most people take calculus before entering a graduate program. I actually wanted to take it during undergrad but my schedule never allowed for it. I'm taking the toxics class because I want to work in land and habitat restoration when I finally, you know, work and stuff.

Just four more months to screw around before it's back to the books. Life is hard...

1 comment:

Dagny said...

Congrats! You'll like calc class, its actually kind of fun!