Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Professor Count

Number of Professors Contacted: 4
Number of Rejections: 3
Number of Professors Retiring and Therefore Unlikely to Take Another Grad Student: 1

Update: This whole thing has been resolved. "Rejections" was kind of a harsh word - these professors are actually full up on grad students. Since I wasted so much time on law school I was a little behind on this application process but it's all moving along now. I've been notified that I'll have a final decision in a day or two.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need to worry, you'll find a prof with an endowed chair before you know it!

CM said...

Ouch. Good luck with that. Maybe current grad students could point you to a good professor?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had no idea it was done this way. Then again, I've never done real grad work, just law school.

Dagny said...

It'll all work out! Let me know if I can help out in anyway! And btw....we're hanging out in a week when britt flies out here!