Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WOW!

Well, I said "soon" but this is sooner than I thought -

I just got my first show - and it's a month long - in the Pearl District!

I almost literally can't believe it. I'll be showing 10 pieces. The show will open at First Thursday on November 2nd and remain up for the entire month of November.

It's a two person show. The other artist is Marshall Stokes.

The gallery is at NW 14th and Irving. Those of you in the area - I hope you can make it to First Thursday or at another time during the month.

This is just so freaking awesome. I love my life.

3 comments:

CM said...

Congratulations! From your first wedding to your first show in a matter of weeks... not bad.

Shannon said...

Thanks CM :-)

Dagny said...

I will be there for the first show pal. Congrats on being such a badass!