Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hello!

Well, I realize I haven't posted in quite awhile. I've been busy getting some new things started, and also quite a bit of time at the dentist.

Speaking of dentists - if you are in the Portland area and are looking for a really great dentist I've got a fantastic recommendation for you - Dr. Maggie Anderson. I have had really horrible experiences with dentists and this has led to a lot of anxiety surrounding dentist visits. Dr. Anderson and her staff have been so patient during my many recent visits - and now my teeth are healthy and look great! I can't tell you what a relief it is to have this problem fixed.

Onto a more fun subject - I'm still focused on my photography, and things have been moving along. My new website is up and running, with many thanks to Jason (the sweetest, hardest working husband in the whole wide world,) and I should have some events and things to tell you about soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Oh, and we finally joined kung fu! After a long time looking and trying to fit it into schedules we are finally in a class. It meets three times per week for two hours a night, and an additional fourth night is Tai Chi. So far I love it!

No comments: