Thursday, September 07, 2006

PDX, I Love You

Back from my trip, which will forever be known officially as my "Parenting Boot Camp."

Trauma, drama - the last 10 days had it all. The good news is: my sister is almost fully recovered and her husband is back in the good old US of A. And I am back here, in my wonderful beautiful Oregon on my fantastic couch with my cutie dog. I may never leave again!

Oh, except for on the 16th when - you'll never believe it - I'm shooting a wedding. Me. Yes, I'm serious. Oh. My. I'm totally excited and totally terrified!

Okay, I have to go be around all of my stuff now, and get re-acquainted with TiVo. I'll leave you with my favorite shot from my trip:

2 comments:

CM said...

Exciting! Whose wedding?

Shannon said...

The groom part of the couple works with Jason. They are both super nice - I hope I do a good job for them!